Madonna del Sasso School students can participate in different after-school sports. We participate in the Salinas Recreation Center and IPAL sports leagues. Our volunteer coaches strive to enable the student athletes to learn the values of good sportsmanship, as well as responsibility to one's team, school and self. Parents are encouraged to volunteer as coaches. Coaches must follow the volunteering guidelines for volunteering on campus.
The Athletic Program at Madonna del Sasso School strives to develop:
- Confidence, positive self-esteem, and moral character
- The social skills to effectively interact and cooperate with others
- An understanding of commitment, responsibility, and loyalty
- An ability to control emotions and display good sportsmanship
- The skill, ability and knowledge needed to complete successfully